What We Believe
- The whole Word of God – Inerrant, Infallible, and Suficient
- A Bible Repentance
- Justification by faith in Jesus Christ
- The cleansing of the heart from all sin by the baptism of the Holy Ghost (Entire Sanctification)
“Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O Lord, for ever.”
– Psalm 93:5
History of the Bible Holiness Churches
The Neosho Valley Holiness Association came into existence in the late 1800’s.
By the faithful preaching of a Methodist minister the truth of full salvation was brought to this comunity, and the people banded together to preserve the spiritual blessings which God had given them.
For the most part they were people from the southern part of Labette and Montgomery counties in the state of Kansas. The main religious background was Methodist and Quaker.
The Lord blessed their efforts and the Movement grew and expanded. God is still the same, but we would have to strive mightily to match the exploits of those early soldiers of the Cross.
The name was changed to The Fire Baptized Holiness Association of Southeastern Kansas and a charter was obtained from the State of Kansas, August 29, 1904. The name was changed to The Fire Baptized Holiness Church in 1945 and to Bible Holiness Church in 1995.
Emphasis was placed upon repentance, restitution and praying through to a definite knowledge of sins forgiven, sanctification or holiness of heart and life, a second work of grace, as clearly taught in the Word; divine healing, and a plain, humble walk with God, blessed by the witness of His Spirit.
Who We Are
Our Team & Leadership
- Wayne Knipmeyer – Secretary
- Albert K. Schaper
- Duane Johnson
- Matthew Hunter – Supt. West Central District
- Duane Elmore – Supt. East Central District
- Jerry R. Schenck – Supt. Southern District
- Dan Williams – Supt. Southeastern District
- George Prior – Supt. Northeastern District
- Travis Leib – Supt. Pacific Southwest District
- William Searles – Supt. Pacific Northwest District
- Gareth Nickerson – General Secretary
- Philip Davolt – General Treasurer